Comprehensive Legal Solutions For Public Entities
With decades of local government representation and an experienced team, Rathje Woodward provides counsel to local governments for all of their legal needs, including:
- Complex zoning and development
- Contracts and intergovernmental agreements
- Counsel on FOIA and OMA issues
- Employment matters
- Conflict of interest and ethical issues
- TIF District creation, development and tax rebate agreements
- Complex litigation, including ordinance prosecution
- Council/Board governance
We work closely with elected officials and staff to guide and empower local governments in an ever-changing landscape of laws and regulations.
Rathje Woodward’s experienced attorneys and staff are ready to help you with all your government law needs.