Her presentation entitled, “Investments and Transfers: Legal and Prudent”, discussed:
- Uniform Principal Income Act
- RUPIA (Revised Uniform Prudent Investor Act)
- How to Prevent Fraudulent Transfers
- Learning how to Select an Appropriate Investment Advisor and Create an Investment Strayegy
- Understanding the Investment Duties Imposed on Personal Representatives and Trustees
Rathje Woodward advises clients on a broad range of Trust and Estate issues, including probate litigation, trust and estate administration, estate planning including advice on income, estate, gift, and generation-skipping transfer tax issues. If you have questions about how Illinois rules may impact your estate, call Karen R. Mills at 630-668-8500. Our online contact form may be found here.