- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., 2010) summa cum laude
- New York Institute of Technology (B.S., 2006) summa cum laude
- 2010 Illinois Supreme Court
- 2012 U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
With an extensive background in litigation, Joe brings a wealth of experience to Rathje Woodward LLC. His legal career began at an AM Law top 10 firm, and he eventually transitioned to serve as in-house counsel for a multi-national company. As in-house counsel, Joe partnered with a talented team of legal and non-legal professionals combining his legal, communication, and organizational skills to support the company over a broad range of practice areas.
Since joining Rathje Woodward in 2023, Joe’s practice is focused primarily on litigation with a particular emphasis on consumer class actions and complex commercial litigation. He utilizes his experience to plan, partner, and strategize with clients to create and execute effective legal solutions that promote real change for clients.
- Illinois Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2017)