- Insurance Recovery
- Higher Education
- University of Missouri – Columbia (B.A., 2013)
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Illinois (2017)
- Wisconsin (2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin (2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (2017)
David P. Hollander is a trial and appellate litigator at Rathje Woodward LLC. David has first chair trial experience in small claims court and has assisted in two multi-week jury trials. He has also served as the primary drafter in multiple appeals. David has experience litigating in state and federal courts in in Illinois, Wisconsin and Washington.
David served as President of the University of Wisconsin Law School Mock Trial Program and as the American Bar Association’s Janet D. Steiger Fellow for the State of Wisconsin. In law school, David received awards for academics, outstanding trial advocacy, and service to the legal community. He also held both teaching assistant and research assistant positions.
David focuses his practice on intellectual property litigation, insurance recovery, construction litigation, and other commercial disputes. He also has experience responding to government investigations.
- State Bar of Wisconsin.
- DuPage County Bar Association.
- American Bar Association’s Janet D. Steiger Fellowship.
- University of Wisconsin Law School Habush, Habush & Rottier Outstanding Trial Advocacy Award.
- University of Wisconsin Law School Pro Bono Society Inductee.
- Bruce F. Beilfuss Memorial Award for Service to the University of Wisconsin Law School.
- Mizzou Alumni Association, Chicago Chapter Vice President.
- Legal Assistance for Disaster Relief, Former Vice President.
- Community Action Coalition of South Central Wisconsin, Volunteer.