- Higher Education
- Insurance Recovery
- University of Missouri – Columbia (B.A., 2013)
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Illinois (2017)
- Wisconsin (2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin (2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (2017)
David P. Hollander is a trial and appellate litigator at Rathje Woodward LLC. David has broad litigation experience, with a particular focus on insurance recovery, higher education, construction, and intellectual property litigation. He also has experience conducting internal investigations and responding to investigations by state and federal agencies.
David has first chair trial experience in small claims court and has assisted in two multi-week jury trials. He has drafted several appellate briefs and motions, and has argued before the Illinois Appellate Court, Second District. David has experience litigating in state and federal courts in in Wisconsin, Illinois and Washington.
David served as President of the University of Wisconsin Law School Mock Trial Program and as the American Bar Association’s Janet D. Steiger Fellow for the State of Wisconsin. In law school, David received awards for academics, outstanding trial advocacy, and service to the legal community. While at UW, he also held both teaching assistant and research assistant positions.
- State Bar of Wisconsin.
- DuPage County Bar Association.
- American Bar Association’s Janet D. Steiger Fellowship.
- University of Wisconsin Law School Habush, Habush & Rottier Outstanding Trial Advocacy Award.
- University of Wisconsin Law School Pro Bono Society Inductee.
- Bruce F. Beilfuss Memorial Award for Service to the University of Wisconsin Law School.
- Mizzou Alumni Association, Chicago Chapter Vice President.
- Legal Assistance for Disaster Relief, Former Vice President.
- Community Action Coalition of South Central Wisconsin, Volunteer.