- Commercial Litigation
- General Tort Litigation
- Labor and Employment
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., 2017)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.S., 2013)
- 2017 Illinois Supreme Court
- 2018 U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- 2018 U. S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- 2018 U. S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
Anthony M. DeLongis is an accomplished litigator concentrating his practice in the areas of commercial litigation, general tort litigation, and labor and employment matters. Prior to joining Rathje Woodward, he gained litigation experience in practice areas including commercial litigation, § 1983 claims, and tort litigation involving catastrophic injury. Over the course of his career, Anthony has achieved successes for his clients through diligent representation in depositions and contested dispositive motion practice.
Anthony received his B.S. in Biology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and his J.D. from the Chicago-Kent College of Law where he was named to the Dean’s Honor List each semester. Anthony is an active alumnus of the Chicago-Kent College of Law, regularly volunteering in the admissions process, taking part in mentorship programs, and participating in classroom trial advocacy exercises. In addition to his legal practice and involvement in the legal community, Anthony is an active member of the Illinois State Crime Commission and the Police Athletic League of Illinois.
- Attained summary judgment on behalf of four defendants in federal § 1983 deliberate indifference matter.
- Contributed to litigation team successfully defending claim for tortious interference to a hedge fund.
- Attained summary judgment on behalf of property owner in premises liability matter.
- Successfully defended wrongful death matter arising out of construction accident following direct and cross examinations of numerous key fact and expert witnesses.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law Dean’s Honor List (2014-2017)
- Chicago-Kent College of Law Young Alumni Council – Member
- Police Athletic League of Illinois – Youth Program Director
- Illinois State Crime Commission – Member
- Justinian Society of Italian American Lawyers
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Illinois State Bar Association