- Criminal Prosecution
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Municipal Law
- IIT Chicago – Kent College of Law (J.D., 1990)
- Loyola University of Chicago (B.A., 1986)
- 1990 State of Illinois
- 1990 U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- 2004 U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- 2009 Central District of Illinois
Ann Marie Lampariello-Perez joined Rathje Woodward LLC in 2008 as an Associate Attorney. She presently practices in the areas of criminal prosecutions, criminal defense, civil litigation, family law/divorce, post-decree modifications and municipal law.
Ann Marie has extensive trial experience, having been a prosecutor for DuPage County for over 10 years. She has tried over 25 felony jury trials and over 90 felony bench trials to verdict, including a death penalty murder case. She has also appeared before numerous quasi-judicial and administrative boards.
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois Institute for Local Government Law and the Municipal Prosecutors’ Group
- Illinois Municipal League
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Annual Achievement Award from the Illinois Institute for Local Government Law, February 2008 for drafting and proposing new Supreme Court Rules for ordinance prosecutions.
- Innovation Award from the Illinois Institute for Local Government Law, February 2005 for promoting a monthly teleconference call for municipal prosecutors.
- Professor for Kaplan University teaching criminal law, constitutional law and criminal procedure (2005 – 2011)
- Speaker at the Illinois Municipal Prosecutors’ Group annual seminar for years 2005, 2006 and 2007