- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., 2017)
- University of New England (B.A., 2012) cum laude
- 2017 Illinois Supreme Court
- 2020 U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Amanda concentrates her practice in the areas of trusts and estates litigation, wealth preservation, trust administration, probate administration, and general litigation. Amanda is an experienced litigator, having represented clients through claims of contested estate and trust administration, contests to estate plans, elder abuse, and breaches of duty by fiduciaries. She is known for building and maintaining relationships with clients through trust and collaboration.
Amanda is actively involved in public service. She was the recipient of the DuPage Legal Assistance Foundation Pro Bono Service Award in 2019. Amanda also serves on the Board of Directors of the DuPage County Bar Association, the Justinian’s Association for Italian American Lawyers, and as an Officer in the DuPage Association of Women Lawyers. Before choosing to pursue the practice of law, Amanda worked as a behavioral health professional in Maine, serving families with children experiencing mental and developmental disorders, including autism, oppositional defiance disorder, and attachment disorders.
- Certified Guardian ad Litem/Child’s Representation, DuPage County
- Illinois Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2021)
- DuPage County Bar Association, Board of Directors
- New Lawyer Director (2019 – 2022)
- Justinian’s Society of Italian American Lawyers, Board of Directors (2019 – Present)
- DuPage Association of Women Lawyers, Secretary (2020 – 2022)
- Wheaton Young Attorney’s Club, Founder
- Immediate Past President 2020; President 2019.
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- DuPage Legal Assistance Foundation – Pro Bono Service Award 2019
- CLE Presentation: “Wait… I’m Not Dead Yet and I Need My Money!” – DuPage County Bar Association Mega Meeting, March 12, 2021.
- Article: “Remote Notarization in the Age of COVID-19” – DuPage County Bar Association Brief, February 2021.
- CLE Presentation: “Dis Ain’t a Hobby” – Attorney’s Fees” – Robert E. Jones American Inns of Court – DuPage Chapter, June 2019
- CLE Presentation: “Pup-Nups and Pet Trusts, Planning for the Care of Your Animal Companions” – DuPage County Bar Association, Estate Planning & Probate Section, April 21, 2018.