- Trust and Estates Litigation
- Trust Administration
- Probate Administration
- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., 2017)
- University of New England (B.A., 2012) cum laude
- 2017 Illinois Supreme Court
- 2020 U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Amanda concentrates her practice in the areas of trusts and estates litigation, wealth preservation, trust administration, probate administration, and general litigation. Amanda is an experienced litigator, having represented clients in estate and trust contests and administration disputes, elder abuse cases, and prosecution and defense of claims of breaches of duty by fiduciaries. She is known for building and maintaining relationships with clients through trust and collaboration.
Amanda is actively involved in public service. She has served for many years on the governing boards of the Justinian Society of Lawyers – DuPage Chapter, and the DuPage Association of Women Lawyers (DAWL). Amanda has also served as a Director of the DuPage County Bar Association. Before choosing to pursue the practice of law, Amanda worked as a behavioral health professional serving families with children experiencing mental and developmental disorders, including autism, oppositional defiance disorder, and attachment disorders.
• Represented beneficiaries of a trust in litigation involving claims of undue influence, lack of capacity, tortious interference with inheritance, and breaches of fiduciary duty against the trustee. Obtained an injunction on all trust and estate assets through a showing of a breach of fiduciary duty by trustee.
• Handled litigation on behalf of certain beneficiaries seeking to uphold mother’s estate plan, which was amended shortly before her death. Obtained partial summary judgment in favor of clients on all issues of law pertaining to the validity of the amendment.
• Represented co-trustee against co-trustee for breaches of fiduciary duty. Obtained a settlement of $1.2 million in favor of beneficiaries.
• Represented one of the owners of a family business in disputes arising out of the estate planning of the deceased father. Obtained a favorable settlement in excess of $1 million for the client.
• Represented beneficiary of a trust and estate in relation to breaches of fiduciary duty by trustee and executor. Trust and estate contained family business and farming assets valued in excess of $20 million.
• Negotiated and resolved complex and highly emotional family disputes between beneficiaries and trustees of estates concerning the use and distribution of estate assets.
• Handled over 100+ matters involving the administration of non-contested estates and trusts.
• Ms. Zannoni previously handled divorce litigation, including defending and prosecuting prenuptial disputes.
- Certified Guardian ad Litem, DuPage County
- Illinois Superlawyers Rising Star 2021, 2022, 2023
- Justinian Society of Italian American Lawyers – DuPage Chapter President 2023-2024
- Justinian Society of Italian American Lawyers – DuPage Chapter Officer 2019-2023
- DuPage Association of Women Lawyers – Secretary 2022 – 2024
- DuPage Association of Women Lawyers – Secretary 2020-2022
- DuPage County Bar Association –New Lawyer Director 2019 – 2022
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- DuPage Legal Assistance Foundation – Pro Bono Service Award 2018-2019
- CLE Presentation: “Wait… I’m Not Dead Yet and I Need My Money!” – DuPage County Bar Association Mega Meeting, March 12, 2021.
- Article: “Remote Notarization in the Age of COVID-19” – DuPage County Bar Association Brief, February 2021.
- CLE Presentation: Presentation: “Dis Ain’t a Hobby – Attorney’s Fees” – Robert E. Jones American Inns of Court – DuPage Chapter, June 2019.
- CLE Presentation: “Pup-Nups and Pet Trusts, Planning for the Care of Your Animal Companions” – DuPage County Bar Association, Estate Planning & Probate Section, April 21, 2018.