Post-Decree Modifications

Post-Decree Modifications

Post-Decree Modifications Attorneys

Family law can present a wide range of complicated issues, especially when there are changes in a family’s situation after a divorce has taken place. People’s lives change and their needs reflect their new circumstances. Post-decree modifications may be necessary when a former spouse has experienced a significant increase or decrease in their financial situation, or when one parent wishes to move to another city or out of state.

At the law firm of Rathje & Woodward, LLC, our family law attorneys work with parents and families in need of post-decree modifications. Whatever changes you are experiencing in your life, our attorneys can help you find the best possible solution.

Preparing You for All the Changes after Divorce

At Rathje & Woodward, LLC, we take the time to carefully advise our clients of their legal rights in order for them to make an informed decision based on their current situation.

Whether you need to make temporary or permanent changes to an original divorce judgment, our attorneys can help you modify those changes in post-decree matters, concerning:

  • Contribution to College Education
  • Enforcement of Support/Maintenance
  • Modification of Custody
  • Modification of Joint Parenting Agreements
  • Modification of Support/Maintenance
  • Modification of Visitation
  • Removal, Child Relocation, Parent Relocation

Need Help Modifying Your Divorce Judgment? Contact Us Today

Contact Rathje & Woodward, LLC to learn how we can address your needs and the needs of your family for post-decree modifications. Call our experienced attorneys at 630-668-8500.

Contact Us