Trial Attorneys Serving Clients in Diverse Legal Areas
Experienced Litigation Attorneys
The experienced litigation attorneys at Rathje & Woodward, LLC represent individuals, businesses, landowners, non-profits, creditors, debtors and municipalities on a wide variety of complex litigation matters. We handle litigation and appeals in state and federal courts, and a number of our attorneys are members of the Federal Trial Bar.
With more than 70 years as a full service law firm providing legal representation to a wide range of sophisticated business communities, we offer knowledgeable and sound legal guidance to achieve optimal results in line with our client’s goals and objectives.
Our Litigation Services for Individuals and Corporations
Our attorneys give clients the confidence they need to prepare for any trial. Each client has unique and special concerns as it relates to their personal and professional needs. We have successfully resolved litigation cases for a variety of legal issues pertaining to:
- Commercial Litigation including: resolving disputes between business partners, contracts, breach of agreement, enforcing agreements and settling problems in a legal binding relationship.
- Construction Litigation including: handling disputes relating to construction issues.
- Directors and Officers: generally come into play with fiduciary relationships in an organization and may apply to shareholders.
- Employment including: discrimination, human rights issues and representation primarily for employers.
- Homeowners’ Associations involving: members or homeowners not following the declaration and by-laws, not paying annual assessments or making property violations.
- Insurance including: representation for policy holders.
- Landlord-Tenant Litigation including: representation for landlords and mortgage foreclosure litigation disputes.
- Probate including: contesting a will or trust that has been filed.
- Products Liability including: representation for the company, distributor and manufacturers.
- Shareholder Disputes including: resolving disputes between the owners of a company.
- Trade Secret Litigation including: disputes involving confidential information and trade secrets, and disputes involving non-compete and non-disclosure agreements.
Contact Our Litigation Attorneys Today
Contact Rathje & Woodward, LLC to learn more about our legal services and how our litigation attorneys can assist you, your family, or your business. Call 630-668-8500.