General Counsel Services to Businesses, Corporations, Non-Profits and Municipalities
Rathje & Woodward, LLC serves as general counsel for a wide array of businesses and organizations throughout the Chicagoland area and the nation. In this capacity, we serve our clients by analyzing the facts, identifying the issues and providing solutions from which the client can select. With our experience, we can provide counsel in several areas that affect businesses, including:
- Commercial Real Estate: Our attorneys provide experienced legal counsel to businesses dealing with a variety of complex commercial real estate concerns as it relates to matters involving: Acquisitions, Construction Law, Contracts, Easements, Landlord/Tenant Disputes, Lease Agreements and other Real Estate, Land Use and Development matters.
- Corporate Formation: We offer general counsel assistance to various business entities as it relates to: Incorporating and Organizing Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies (“LLC’s”), Corporations, (both for profit and not-for-profit), and Associations, Drafting and Reviewing Contracts and other Business Relationships: Shareholder Agreements, Operating Agreements, Bylaws, 501(c)(3) filings, Private Placement Memoranda, Sub Chapter S Corporation Elections, Secretary of State Filings and Business Disputes and Dissolutions.
- Employment Law: We provide employer counseling and advice on all areas within employment law, including: Risk Management, Discrimination, Investigation, Overtime, Wages, Regulations, Harassment, Hiring/Firing, Employment Agreements, Training, Restrictive Covenants and Noncompetition Agreements, Separation Agreements, and At-Will-Employment Issues.
- Finance: Our attorneys have represented both commercial and private lenders in all aspects of loan transactions, as well as workouts from troubled-asset loans.
- Intellectual Property: Our law firm is experienced with serving as general counsel on matters involving intellectual property protection. We counsel on issues relating to: Copyright, Trademark, International Protection, Protection, Analysis, Applications to USPTO, Prosecution, Infringement Claims, Cease and Desist Letters, Licensing, Software, Books, Movies, DVDs, Audio Recording, Service Marks and Slogans.
Over 70 Years of General Counsel Service to Clients
In addition to offering general counsel services in a variety of industries, our law firm serves as general counsel to many different clients, including:
- Homeowners’ Associations: Our attorneys serve as general counsel to homeowners’ associations for all legal matters, including: Organization, Drafting of Declarations, Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, Policies and Procedures and other Association Documents; Turnovers, Conversions, Compliance, Violations of Covenants, Failure to Pay Assessments, Enforcement Actions, Liens, Storm Water Management, Easements, Litigation and Dissolution.
- Municipalities: We provide general counsel service in all areas of municipal law including: Liquor Licenses, Municipal Prosecution, Ordinances and Permits.
Contact Our Experienced General Counsel Attorneys
Contact Rathje & Woodward, LLC to assist you in all your business ventures. We have continued to provide general counsel services to organizations and various clients for more than 70 years. Call us today at 630-668-8500 to learn more about our services.